A Mortgage is often the biggest financial commitment in a person’s life, a first purchase can be daunting. We will guide you through the whole process and explain it in a simply non jargon language.
Contact us, we will then have a conversation with you, conduct a financial review and let you know:
- How much mortgage you can obtain?
- What is the maximum you can spend on a property purchase?
- How much this mortgage will cost you per month?
- What the interest rate is with the mortgage lender?
- What are the costs involved with your purchase and when these need to be paid?
First-time buyers typically need to pay at least 5% of the purchase price of the property as a deposit.
This may be your first time buying a property, but we have been doing this for many years. During this time, we have helped thousands of people just like you get their foot on the property ladder.
Here’s how we’ve helped them and how we can help you too:
We are Independent
This means we are not tied to a restricted set of mortgage providers on a panel. We can search the whole UK mortgage market to find the mortgage that’s right for you. We are impartial and unbiased; our aim is to find you the very best mortgage regardless which lender that’s with.
We are Experts
When buying your first property you will likely experience the full spectrum of emotions. Are aim, to remove as much of the stress, we will:
- Assign you with your own adviser; they will guide you through the process from the start until you get the keys to your new home.
- Be Transparent with you, disclose all relevant information and let you know all as-sociated fees / charges involved, we will speak in plain English
- Provide you with comprehensive advice, not only on the mortgage but on mortgage protection, protecting you against unforeseen events that could impact your life and place you in a vulnerable position resulting in the loss of your home. We will guide you on a mortgage protection plan tailored to your needs and budget.