Structured and transparent progression opportunities – Competitive basic salary
What’s in it for you?
- Full support and training provided to become CeMAP qualified and achieve CAS status
- Up to 6 months spent in the residential business as a paid employee with dedicated study time to complete your mortgage qualification.
- Transparent and fair progression structure allowing you to forge a true career
- Highly skilled and experienced management team
- Competitive basic salary
- agile IT tools to help you succeed
Key responsibilities of a Mortgage Advisor:
- Contact multiple leads daily to establish their needs and explain how we may assist them.
- Conduct Telephone, zooms or face to face appointments to conduct financial assessment to their mortgage/ finance needs.
- Providing advice on a range of products and services to meet your customers’ needs
- You will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment
Skills and experience required to be a successful Mortgage Advisor:
- Resilient, positive and friendly can do Attitude
- Strong track record in generating new sales and following through to completion
- Motivated to be successful
- Always doing the right thing by the customer
- Able to work under pressure and build strong alliances
- Attention to detail
- Good customer services skills